Oh breakfast, my favorite meal of the day. I could go wild. Who would have thought, bacon on Weight Watchers? Ok, I used Turkey bacon. I hate it alone, but in these. Amazing. The perfect bacon fix. These are worth 2 points each.
Weight Watchers: Bacon & Cheese Breakfast Muffins
Recipe Type: Breakfast
Cuisine: Weight Watchers
- 6 item(s) egg(s)
- 1 cup(s) egg white(s) – I got the carton of egg whites from Hannaford
- 4 slice(s) cooked turkey bacon
- 1⁄4 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a standard 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook bacon til crisp.
- Cut up bacon into bit size pieces
- Mix eggs and whites together, I used a tall measuring cup with a spout for easy pouring.
- Mix everything else together in the bowl.
- Bake until the eggs are set, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and enjoy or cool completely and store covered in the refrigerator.
Each egg muffin are 2 SP each.