Out of all the zucchini breads I have seen, this one is my favorite. It makes two loaves. I used two medium sized zucchini and it was perfect.
Classic Zucchini Bread
Recipe type: Bread
Serves: 2 loaves
- 3½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray two 5x8-inch loaf pans with nonstick spray
- Sift all dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- In separate bowl, beat liquids and zucchini together. Stir in dry ingredients and combine until wet. Mixture will be thin. Divide the batter between the loaf pans.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
I am a single mom of a very active and busy fourteen year old young man. I work full time for the NYS Assembly. I love doing crafts and saving money. So I will be posting my ideas or ideas that I have found from one of my favorite sites Pinterest. I also am very savvy with a computer so I will be posting printables as well. I hope you enjoy my blog.